Join us for our groundbreaking healthcare webinar on Thurs., July. 18 at 11a PT / 2p ET for an interactive discussion about The Future of Work in healthcare and the pharmaceutical industry.
This no-cost interactive webinar will focus on The Future of Work in the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical sectors. Specifically, this discussion will cover the best and latest practices in the areas of Communications, Upskilling, and Training — and how these practices are improving the quality of care, management and work in these segments.
Our expert speakers will cover the following points:
- How advances in communications and information-flow are changing and improving work in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries
- How these changes are meeting enterprise-wide objectives for engagement and ease-of-use, which, in turn, are improving service quality and efficiency
- How mobile and distributed solutions have adapted to meet the needs of managers, administrators and employees in the healthcare and pharma sectors
- How advances in AI and machine learning have helped drive improvements and measurability in training, upskilling and certifications
Register today to hear from our speakers, including:
- Tobias Washington, Director of Experience, Design & Technology at CHRISTUS Health
- Rhonda Collins, DNP, RN, Chief Nursing Officer at Vocera Communications
- Kristoffer Kristensen, Director of Learning Technology & Creative Services at Syneos Health
- Philip Levinson, VP & Head of Marketing at EdCast