On September 16, 2020, EdCast Marketplace along with our content partners, Dale Carnegie and General Assembly hosted an interactive webinar on “The Future of Performance in Hybrid Remote Work: New Approaches.”
In this webinar our speakers discussed:
- How the transition to remote or hybrid remote work is affecting employee performance & productivity
- What new performance challenges should hybrid remote teams be prepared for
- How organizations can achieve their desired performance levels to stay competitive & succeed
- How L&D can support hybrid remote teams to improve performance
Our speakers for this webinar included:
- Jay Nappy, Director of Client Success, US | General Assembly
- Mark Marone, Director of Research & Thought Leadership | Dale Carnegie
- Anja Deelen, Head of Marketplace Growth | EdCast
Click here to access the slide deck for this webinar.
To learn more about EdCast Marketplace visit our B2B platform and access our pay-per-use solutions for free.