EdCast Marketplace along with experts from our content partners, Packt and CYBRScore participated in an interactive webinar on “Cybersecurity for Remote Workforce: Identifying Threats, Creating Solutions” on October 28, 2020.
Our speakers for this event highlighted:
- Why it is important to review cybersecurity for remote work settings
- What kind of cyber risks remote teams may be vulnerable to facing
- How organizations can better handle the risks and safeguard against cyber attacks
- How L&D can help promote cyber safety awareness within an organization
Our speakers for the event included:
- Yuri Diogenes, Master in Cybersecurity | University Professor & Packt Author
- Erik Wallace, Director of Sales & Business Development | CYBRScore
- Anja Deelen, Head of Marketplace Growth | EdCast
Click here to access the slide deck for this webinar.
To learn more about EdCast Marketplace visit our B2B platform and access our pay-per-use solutions for free.